METAL ARTICLES WITH ANTIADHESIVE COATING
Before first use
- Remove all packaging materials, labels and stickers.
NOTE: Some kitchen items come with a plastic piece used for presentation in shelves. Please dispose of these parts before use to avoid the risk of fire.
- Wash your kitchen item with warm soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft
cloth or paper towel.
- Before each use, always lightly grease your dish. To preserve the anti adhesive coating
Directions for use
- Traditional oven only
- Do not use on a hob, microwave, grill or direct heat source
- Do not use metal utensils or sharp edges.
- Never heat vacuum.
- Do not add cold water to a hot dish.
- Let the dish cool before cleaning.
- Wash in hot water with a classic dish washing liquid. Do not use scrubbing pads or abrasive products, prefer the use of a nylon brush to not damage the coating.
- The items are dishwasher-compatible, always carefully dry the back of the dishes after washing to avoid rust
- Never use chlorinated products or bleach.
- If some burnt food remains, we recommend letting it soak a few hours in hot soapy water and clean it with a sponge. For better results you can add in the water some baking soda
Warranty: This product is guaranteed by International Cookware against manufacturing
defects from the date of purchase for the period indicated on the packaging subject to the presentation of proof of purchase.
The warranty does not apply to damage due to shocks, failure to comply with recommendations for use or professional use.
Staining, damage to the coating due to nicks or exposure to excessive temperature, loss of non-stick due to wear and tear, and rust formation as described in the operating instructions are not covered by the warranty.