Stainless steel articles with or without non-stick coating
Usage: top of stove, gas, electric, radiant or halogen ceramic hob, induction hob.
Traditional oven use prohibited if bakelite handle- Caution not to use grill function
- Wash your utensil in hot soapy water, rinse,
- Utensils with anti-adhesive coating: Heat for 30 seconds over very low heat, and grease with a little cooking oil, then wipe with a paper Repeat this treatment from time to time (e.g., every month) improves the longevity of the coating.
- For the safety of children always turn the handle of your utensil towards the inside of your stove.
- Do not allow flame to lick the sides of the utensil to avoid damaging the non-stick coating or handles.
Instructions for use
- NEVER OVERHEAT A STAI NLESS VACUUM COOKWARE
Stainless steel is very resistant but requires special attention when putting on plate or gas to maintain all its performance. Thus, it is recommended to preheat your stainless-steel pot to half the power of your plate and never more. For example, if your hob is up to 10, do not exceed 5. Prolonged overheating can lead to real deterioration. This recommendation applies to all your stainless-steel material.
- AVOID BLEACH WHEN CLEANING A STAINLESS STEEL POT
Used to clean and maintain your stainless-steel pots, it could even lead to a puncture that makes them impossible to use. ln fact, bleach creates a pitting corrosion reaction. This leads to the formation of small hales that puncture your pot.
- AVOID UNDISSOLVED SALT IN THE BOTTOM OF YOUR STAINLESS-STEEL PAN
To keep your stainless-steel kitchen utensils in perfect condition, especially your saucepan, be careful when using salt. It contains a low dose of chlorine, which stainless steel does not appreciate. To avoid the appearance of indelible traces in the bottom of your container, avoid heating it with salt not dissolved in the bottom. Prefer to salt your water once boiling and then make sure to stir well to dissolve the salt.
It should be noted that these undesirable traces in no way affect the cooking quality provided by PYREX® products.
This product is guaranteed by International Cookware against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for the period indicated on the packaging subject to the presentation of proof of purchase.
The warranty does not apply to damage due to misuse or professional use. Scratches, impact damage, stains, deformation, and overheating are not covered by the warranty .