Glass articles for storage use, with sealed lid
(Storage for transport)
Use: In traditional oven (without lid), microwave oven (with lid unlocked or without lid) if appropriate size, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
- Directly on a heat source such as gas burners, electric hobs, glass ceramic hobs or barbecue.
- A chipped or partially broken dish.
Precautions for use:
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature:
- Place a hot dish on wet or cold surfaces
- Immerse a hot dish in cold water
- Add cold liquid to a hot dish (if necessary, add hot water only)
- Place a cold dish under the grill
- Always handle a hot dish or its lid with dry mitts or gloves to avoid any risk of burns
- Watertight product, suitable for the transport and preservation of liquid foods, ensure the maintenance of locking and sealing during transport.
- We recommend the use of a bell during cooking in the microwave
- Caution when using microwave ovens with grill function, do not use this function with the lid
- When using the dish (without the lid) under a grill/roaster in the oven, leave at least 10 cm between the edge of the dish and the heat source.
- Do not use sharp utensils
- Do not fill the dish to the brim if you want to put it in the freezer, always leave a vacuum of about 1 cm
- Wash before first use. Avoid abrasive cleaners. Seal can be disassembled. Reassemble on visible streaks. When hand washing the seal, avoid over-pulling it so as not to deform it.
- In the case of burnt food, we recommend that once the dish is cooled, soak with soap and water.
- Lids may be dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand cleaning to maintain their service life (some wash cycles may be too hot and/or some detergents may be too aggressive).
Our glass, although more resistant than others, can break into several pieces or have chippings as a result of repeated mechanical shocks.
Main causes of mechanical shocks:
- in the dishwasher: repetitive shocks during washing if the dish is not stable in the dishwasher,
Possibility also of a dish that would have had a shock before washing, always check the state of the dish before putting in the dishwasher
- A shock or scale, depending on its intensity, can generate an instantaneous breakage or a breakage initiation that can cause a subsequent breakage
- In the cupboard: when storing a bad stack or a shock against another plate may cause a chipping or primer which may cause a subsequent breakage
Check from time to time for flakes or shocks
WARRANTY: This product is guaranteed by INTERNATIONAL COOKWARE against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for the period indicated on the packaging subject to the presentation of proof of purchase.
The warranty does not apply to damage due to mechanical shock, failure to comply with the recommendations for use or professional use. Products with cuts or chippings due to use or that have been heated on a hob may be compromised and are no longer covered by the warranty. Staining, deformation and discoloration of the plastic cover are not covered by the warranty.