Glass dishes for oven without plastic cover and printed decor
Traditional oven, microwave oven if appropriate, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
- Directly on a heat source such as gas burners, electric hobs, glass ceramic hobs or barbecue.
- A chipped or partially broken dish.
Precautions for use:
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature:
- Place hot dish on wet or cold surfaces
- Immerse a hot dish in cold water.
- Add cold liquid to hot dish (if necessary, add hot water only)
- Place a cold dish under the grill
- When using the dish under a grill/roaster, leave at least 10 cm between the edge of the dish and the heat source.
- Do not use sharp utensils
- Do not use electric mixer
- A hot dish or its lid should always be handled with dry mitts or gloves to avoid any risk of
- Wash before first use. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
- In the case of burnt food, we recommend that once the dish is cooled, soak with soap and
Our glass, although more resistant than others, can break into several pieces or have chippings as a result of repeated mechanical shocks.
Main causes of mechanical shocks:
- In the dishwasher: repetitive shocks during washing if the dish is not stable in the dishwasher, possibility of a dish that would have had a shock before washing, always check the state of the dish before putting in the dishwasher
- A shock or scale, depending on its intensity, can generate an instantaneous breakage or a breakage initiation that can cause a subsequent breakage
- In the cupboard: when storing a bad stack or a shock against another plate may cause a chipping or primer which may cause a subsequent breakage.
Check from time to time for flakes or shocks
WARRANTY: This product is guaranteed by INTERNATIONAL COOKWARE against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for the period indicated on the packaging subject to the presentation of proof of purchase.
The warranty does not apply to damage due to shocks, failure to comply with recommendations for use or professional use. Products with cuts or chippings due to use or that have been heated on a hob may be compromised and are no longer covered by the warranty.